Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, February 19, 2007

Writing week

This week is a writing week for me, as I must prepare content for our newspapers, websites and the bi-weekly Construction Marketing Advice Newsletter which is to be delivered by Thursday morning. Compounding the challenges is the visit next Sunday/Tuesday to Alberta, days where I would normally do last minute deadline writing. I probably will -- but from the hotel room. This means that my blog entries are likely to be shorter and I may need to miss a day or two along the way. However, I certainly welcome your calls or emails to 888-432-3555 ext 224 or buckshon@constructionnrgroup.com, epecially if you have suggestions or topics you would like to see covered in the newsletter.

Marketing consultant Bernie Siben has posted on his website some worthy material, including this piece that looks at the practicalities of completing RFP documentation: http://www.sibenconsult.com/publications/What-They-Want.pdf. I enjoyed reading it, and think you will too.

No comments: