Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Construction Marketing: Developing the best Construction blog judging criteria

I spent some time yesterday devising possible criteria for judging the Best Construction Blog judging criteria, as I considered who to invite as independent judges.  Obviously, the judges should have a say in the criteria -- but my goal is to make the judging process as easy as possible, so I'll provide prospective judges with a model which they can revise (by consensus) in setting out the competition rules.

Today, I also set the close for nominations at January 31, 2011, with voting through February.  Popular vote will count for the "readers' choice" category and will be one element to consider in evaluating the overall best construction blog.

If you wish to nominate either your blog or someone else's, you can now share your recommendation with the official nomination form.

No comments: