Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Sunday, September 09, 2007


At our doorstep

This sheet arrived at our doorstep. on the other side is a graphic image of brickwork tools, the contractor's name and phone number and:

  • Interlock
  • Aslphalt
  • Complete roof Drainage
  • Landscaping
  • Snow Blowing
I put this document aside for review -- it certainly has relevance for construction marketing. But before I could do anything with it, my wife crumpled it up in a ball to throw it out. "Stop," I told her.

She has been complaining to me about work needed around the house; especially certain elements that would match someone capable of brickwork (the matters have since been resolved, but good contractors are not always easy to find.)
Tomorrow I will call the contractor to find if his marketing is successful.

No comments: