Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Friday, October 10, 2008

To Nashville . . .


Tonight, we head to Nashville, TN. I've never been to Tennessee, neither has Vivian or Eric. We have a five day school break and I sense there are really valuable business opportunities in Tennessee, (call it my 'sixth sense') but these need to be validated with a personal visit. With a combination of discounted Aeroplan points, modestly priced hotels, and a climate this time of year in Tennessee that is described as near perfect, it is a good time for the trip.

I'll learn plenty in my five days in Tennessee -- especially capturing the mood of the U.S. in the economic turmoil and stress. How bad are things, really? My journalistic sense will help, along with some planned conversations and meetings. And there'll be some time for recreation.

No comments: