Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lessons learned (again)

I'm happy that behind the scenes, yesterday's blog postings helped make some changes possible, creating business and growth opportunities for everyone involved.

The public media can be a sledge hammer in attempting to resolve private issues and certainly I am aware of its power. Accordingly I observe one essential rule in these pages (and in the real, current Construction Marketing Ideas blog where all the real stuff happens). I never write identifiably negative information about anyone in these postings unless they specifically give me permission or (in rare situations) the negative behavior/actions is already out in the public space.

Still, we can accomplish a lot with sometimes not-so-subtle hints.

No comments: