Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Sunday, June 29, 2008

StockLayouts -- a useful resource

You can click on the image, or simply go here, and get directly to the StockLayouts site. They offer inexpensive templates to allow you a professional look for your design elements.

A few days ago, I posted a reference to StockLayouts and used one of their images to describe the service. Technically, the posting violated their copyright/licensing agreements, so I sent them an email letting them know of my initiative and offering to remove the reference if they had any objection.

Their response -- the rational one -- is they invited me to sign up as an "affiliate marketer", that is, they will pay me for anyone who goes to their site from here.

(FYI, I am certainly not living off the ad revenue and affiliate marketing income from this blog -- total direct income here is less than $50 per month.)

No comments: