Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Construction Marketing Ideas book

About a year ago, I set out to write a comprehensive book to share the insights gathered in writing this blog. Made good progress -- to the point that I had a first draft written by the end of December 2008. But then the project stalled, at the editing stage. Business pressures, challenges, and obligations intervened, and the project went to the back burner.

No more. I intend to send the book draft to our designer by the end of the month to prepare it for layout and then printing.

But I'm inviting readers here to peek at the draft chapters, comment on them, even edit them, through controlled access via this blog and Twitter, where I will post a daily link to a chapter (using Google Docs as a repository). This link won't be public; except through the Twitter connection. You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MarkBuckshon.

As a rule, I will only reference this initiative at most once a week in blog postings -- you will need to follow Twitter to get the daily update. Today, however, you can see the draft chapter here. (If the link doesn't work, please email me at buckshon@cnrgp.com -- it is possible the link will be blocked except with password permission.

No comments: