Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, August 03, 2009

Your Wordpress theme recommendations?

This posting is more a question than an answer. If you are using Wordpress, how did you go about selecting your theme, and what do you like/dislike about it? Do you have any recommendations for me?

I have some thoughts on this matter, but would rather not share my feelings right now -- that would simply distort the results of this question.

You can respond by posting a comment (probably most useful to other readers) or by email to me.

P.S. This question is part of my research as I prepare to migrate this blog away from blogger.com to our own domain at http://www.constructionmarketingideas.com. Right now, I have a temporary free theme and some content there including certain files and surveys that cannot be uploaded from blogger.

No comments: