Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The book

The proof copy arrived today of my first book, Construction Marketing Ideas: Practical strategies and resources to attract and retain profitable clients for your architectural, engineering and construction business.

Seeing the book in print for the first time, I also see some things that need to be corrected. Fortunately, this is not a big problem with Print on Demand technology. I'll read through the book with a marker this weekend, sending the revisions to my designer. I'm confident the changes are straightforward enough we can give the go-ahead for release and full distribution without another proof copy. This means the book I expect will be released within the week.

As soon as it is ready for release, I'll update the webpage and offer for pre-purchase orders.

No comments: