Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Paprika Effect

This blog posting, The Paprika Effect: The Brain-dead Simple Formula to Instant Customer Delight, offers a intriguing insight into creating a culture of client service and value -- think about enhancing the 'side dishes' of your client experience. (The writer cites a restaraunt in Singapore which discovered how putting some paprika on the fries creates enough of a delight to create hour long lineups for service. Next time I'm there, I'll make sure to visit Astons.)

Can you find your own "paprika effect" in client service?

2 comments:

Carl Ellis said...

Here's my little "spice on the side" effect:

ONLY after I get paid for a job, do I hand them a Certificate for FREE Groceries or Fuel at least equal-to and more often than not, more than the cost of doing business with us!

Do you think this creates more business?!

I'll leave you with this:

If you could give away gas and groceries - before, during, or after the Sales Process...

Would that increase the number of sales you'd get?

You KNOW it would!

For No Obligation Info --

Visit: http://www.gasandgrocerydepot.com/
Cut/Paste this Code Number for Special Access:

8VCV1

Mark Buckshon said...

Carl, I'll always keep an open mind, but this smells like another one of those Internet hyped up selling things.... I'm sure many of thse systems/programs/services work, but I won't rush to buy, just yet.