Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another day of rebuilding

An intense day of work today -- I'm still the acting editor for our Canadian publications, and have to write most of the advertising features and stories myself. This isn't too hard in itself, but then I need to keep up with the blog, the Construction Marketing Ideas newsletter (distribution will be tomorrow) and, yes, the general business management.

I can sustain this pressure, in part, because I generally enjoy my work and this is the primary theme in today's real Construction Marketing Ideas blog. (These postings here will continue daily until the new blog is #2 on Google -- may be some time -- but the real heart and soul of the blog is at Constructionmarketingideas.com.

No comments: