Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Friday, January 15, 2010

The business challenge

Indeed, my workload is increasing, and it will likely get much 'harder' before things improve. We are about to add our key third salesperson and resume regular publication of Northern Ontario Construction News -- I'm hoping to find someone soon for the Design and Construction Report. Meanwhile, I'm writing these blog entries, my Construction Marketing Ideas book is in the final editing stages, and I still have to do most of the editorial/writing work for our regional publications.

I would love to hire a full time staff editor, but this needs to wait until our cash position improves, and that will take at least a few months, even as sales increase.
In the meantime, if you are interested in insights and useful resources relating to Construction Marketing, please bookmark and reference the Construction Marketing Ideas blog on the http://www.constructionmarketingideas.com site. I'll continue posting here daily for now, but the real original and creative writing is at the new site.

No comments: