Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Copyright and construction blogs

Today, I discovered myself in the middle of a copyright dispute involving two prominent construction industry bloggers. I won't identify anyone here, and am happy to say the situation has been resolved.

The person who violated copyright didn't intend to cause harm -- he simply didn't understand the rules. So I'll probably post a bit about that tomorrow on the real Construction Marketing Ideas blog at http://www.constructionmarketingideas.com.

Remember, I am posting here daily not because you will find much inspiration, but to hold the spot until the actively maintained blog catches up to position two in search engine rankings.
So if you have hyperlinks to this blog, please feel free to switch them to the new one.

No comments: