Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Saturday, January 15, 2011

An invitation for a video broadcast test

Next Thursday, I would like to test the capacity of phone communication by Skype while on a live video broadcast.  As noted yesterday, Chase helped out last week but this time around the ideal test will be with someone outside of our company who would welcome a conversation about construction marketing.  You can ask me questions and I'll ask you some about your business, achievements and challenges.

I don't expect many people will be watching the show -- because this is still at experimental stages and the chances of glitches and miscues are really high.

My plan will be, by pre-arrangement, to phone the selected volunteer(s) by Skype (you don't need a Skype account, we can call you on a regular phone line) just before or during the broadcast at 2 pm. EST on Thursday January 20.

In compensation, I'll send you a free copy of my Construction Marketing Ideas book. 

If you wish to volunteer, please email me at buckshon@cnrgp.com.

No comments: