Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The second weekly video Construction Marketing Ideas livecast

The specialized video lighting equipment arrived in our office from California yesterday.  Tomorrow, I'll set it up and turn on the video camera at 2 pm for the second weekly Construction Marketing Ideas livestream broadcast.

Last week, I had trouble connecting with the livestream server -- by the time we were ready to broadcast at 2:07 p.m., the two or three people who had visited the site decided to move on, so my broadcast was for an audience of one -- me, myself and I.  Don't worry.  You didn't miss anything.  I hadn't really prepared a proper show and my stream-of-consciousness ramblings would hardly win a public speaking award.

I expect the content quality won't be that much better this time around.  Instead, the broadcast will be more a technical testing exercise -- and the biggest challenge will before the show in figuring out how to set up the lighting equipment and organize the setting.  This is okay.  If you want to see amateur live video in its purest state, feel free to join me at 2:00 pm. tomorrow EST.  If you want to see a truly professional presentation, allow me a few more months.  I still have much to learn.

No comments: