Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Toronto for IAPA

I took a 'business break' from our vacation in New York City today, flying the new Porter Airlines service to Toronto Island Airport, for coverage/interviews relating to the Industrial Accident Prevention Association (IAPA) conference. We had an exhibit at the trade show associated with the conference -- the trade show ended yesterday, so I missed that part (and the opportunity to meet with Chase and Daniel Smith.

However, I still enjoyed the opportunity to use the new Porter facilities which I wrote about a few months ago in the feature about BECC Construction. One of the most satisfying elements about working with the construction industry is the end results are very real!

In just a couple of hours, I'll be back in the Big Apple. It is amazing the contrasts and variety, and ability to transcend geography.

No comments: