Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, September 08, 2008

Visiting North Carolina

The Cardinal Club in Raleigh, NC.

Today, I'm flying to Raleigh, North Carolina, to attend a meeting of the Society for Marketing Professionals (SMPS) Research Triangle Chapter, followed by our first editorial advisory meeting. North Carolina publisher Bob Kruhm will introduce me to readers and advertisers for an hour's conversation and dialogue. Our objective is to learn what we are doing well, and (more importantly) what we can do better to communicate construction news in North Carolina. I'm especially interested in learning about topics and issues of special concern and worthy of additional attention on our part.

This will be a long day. My outbound flight (connecting through Toronto) leaves at 6 a.m. and I return at 1 a.m. the next morning.

No comments: