Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Sunday, July 29, 2012

So you don't want to be a construction marketing guru, do you?

I've had it.

No one gives me a break.  Power is concentrated in the hands of the few, and I'm not one of the few (at least who really have any power).

I read, follow, and try to implement all the wonderful advice of marketing gurus, and what to I get -- a bit fat donut hole.  Nothing.  Nada.  It is hopeless.

I spend money on SEO, marketing consultants, books, tapes, seminars, and all that stuff, and it ends up simply lining the pockets of the marketing gurus, not helping me at all.

Why can't any of this stuff work, ever . . .

(and now you are expecting me to suggest an answer . . . so here it is. . .)

Get blasted drunk.

(Maybe in the middle of Africa.)

No comments: