Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, July 14, 2008

The E-Quip Blog (Mel Lester)

Consultant Mel Lester has started E-Quip Blog: Practice Management Insights for Managers of A/E Firms, which obviously qualifies for a permalink. He's started his blog by including entries from previous issues of his newsletter, with recent topics including Hiring the Right Rainmaker (a relevant topic for me, since I am assigned to write on that topic for the fall issue of The SMPS Marketer), You Are What You Measure, and Uncomfortable With Sales -- You Should Be.

In his first blog posting, Lester writes:

The E-Quip blog, I think, fills a gap in the blogosphere. I'm not aware of another blog devoted to practice management insights for managers of technical consulting and design firms (if you know of one, let me know). Your feedback on how to better address that need is coveted. Thanks for tuning in. I hope you continue to come back to this space and join the dialogue.

Here is a link to Lester's website: The Business Edge -- from Ideas to Implementation.

1 comment:

Mel Lester said...

Mark,

Thanks for the recommendation! As you know, when starting a blog you wonder if anyone will notice. The encouragement is appreciated. Hopefully I can keep delivering content that people will value.

Mel