Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Visiting the blog

This weekend, for the first time, I sent out a broadcast email to virtually my entire database (about 5,000 names) inviting visits and comments to this blog. The result, not surprisingly, has been a traffic spike for the largest single-day 'traffic' in the blog's history -- much appreciated -- and several off-line comments (also appreciated). As Monday was a public holiday in Canada, I'm repeating the invitation for comments here for readers just discovering the blog.

You can respond using the blog's comment function (your response can be anonymous -- I of course can edit out inappropriate comments) or you can email me directly at buckshon@constructionnrgroup.com. Your suggestions, observations, insights and questions are welcome.

No comments: