Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The spam blog . . .

On turning on the computer to update the blog this morning, I received this notice from Google:

This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.
Save your post as a draft or click here for more about what is going on and how to get your blog unlocked.


This is really good newes, actually. Although I don't know how google's alogrithms could define this blog as a possible spam site, I'm glad they take this kind of abuse seriously.
Here is Google's explanation of the problem, and the process of correcting things:


When you can read this post, you'll know the problem has been resolved.
The weekend off....
Just as I regained the ability to post here, I'm embarking on a brief long weekend trip to New York and New Jersey. Won't have my usual Internet access, so you won't see updates until Tuesday -- but then will resume with fresh material and insights. Thanks fo reading.

No comments: