Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Friday, May 23, 2008

The bid peddling/shopping survey (2)

I am receiving intriguing -- and shocking -- feedback to my bid peddling and shopping survey. This issue is touching a nerve, especially among estimators and some trade associations who have asked permission to forward the survey to their members. (I am of course agreeing). If you wish, you can take the survey and view the live results here. But the most interesting stuff is in the comments and emails I've been receiving. I am reviewing these observations for the first story to be used for our printed Canadian publications (also need to ensure that identity of respondents is disguised, or I have permission to use the comments, before publishing them).

Please feel free to take the survey and/or respond to the poll question. Responses from these links are confidential; I won't know who you are unless you let me know!


No comments: