Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Monday, May 05, 2008

MorganSullivan


I received the following email this afternoon responding to my posting about SullivanKreiss:

Hello Mark,

I just wanted to thank you for posting from our SullivanKreiss Building Design blog. You may also have an interest in our blog for Construction and Real Estate executive search. MorganSullivan is a sister company to SullivanKreiss. One firm(SullivanKreiss) serves Architecture, Engineering, Planning, and Landscape Architecture clients. The other firm (MorganSullivan) serves construction and real estate exclusively.

Anyway, here's a link to the MorganSullivan blog. http://www.morgansullivan.com/executive-search-blog/

It is my hope you find this information useful somewhere down the road. Feel free to contact me if I could be of assistance to you.

P.S. I really enjoyed reading your blog today and signed up to receive your newsletter. Good information!

Regards,

John P. Kreiss
President and CEO

The premier search firm in Real Estate and Construction
One East Main Street, Suite 206 Northborough, MA 01532 (508) 571-9893 (p)
(508) 439-9227 (c) (508) 393-0076 (f) Jkreiss@morgansullivan.com http://www.morgansullivan.com/.


MorganSullivan meets the criteria for permalinking, so I'll be posting that one as well. If your business has a blog relevant to AEC which is used for marketing purposes, I'll hyperlink it once I learn about it.

No comments: