Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Building business at Build Business

Wow!

Just come from a day of sessions at the SMPS national conference, Build Business, with a few minutes break before returning for the Awards Gala this evening. Loads of insights, great meetings, and idea sharing here -- and material for several upcoming blog entries. It's my first time at this conference and (because I'm with my family), my time in the sessions is abbreviated -- but I can now see why AEC marketers return again and again, despite the cost in time and registration fees.

With the combination of constant sessions plus the need to spend a little time with my family in the morning, I'm finding it harder to blog as frequently as usual. However, Tim Klabunde has posted some clues about the materials that can be learned here on his blog, and I'll share more observations in future postings.

I'll be at the conference site through to noon tomorrow; if you wish to reach me, you can email care of the blackberry at buckshon@cnrgp.com.

No comments: