Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Friday, November 16, 2007

Blush....

Mark-
I ran across your blog on "Selling without selling - the natural approach"
earlier today in which you refer to an article I wrote on "Network like an Introvert" for the SMPS Marketer. Your compelling writing on this article led me to review several of your recent blogs and to explore your site further.
I was simply so impressed by the resource that you are developing that I wanted to say "thank you." Your content fills in a much needed online space in our industry and I am so glad to have found your website.
I look forward to reading your next blog.
Tim
Tim Klabunde
Director of Marketing
William H. Gordon Associates
4501 Daly Drive
Chantilly, VA 20164
703-263-1900
Fax 703-263-0766
www.whga.com

No comments: