Discover your free Construction Marketing Ideas Email Newsletter

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Are construction marketing e-letters really worth writing?

In today's "other" Construction Marketing Ideas blog, I write about Susan Daffron's provocative posting where she describes how she decided to shut down her free Publishize email newsletter because she received no worthwhile business from her generosity.

Daffron raises some important questions about the use of email newsletters in developing new business. For now, I'm continuing my e-letter (you can register at the top of the page), but I think she has a worthy point.  Certainly, I've gained valuable revenue-generating advice from her (and she hasn't earned a cent from me).  And, indeed, my own Construction Marketing Ideas book is not free.

No comments: